Maryland is famous for it's crab cakes! After you've tried this recipe you'll know why.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 pound crabmeat, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Preheat oven broiler.
Mix together crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
Beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard. Combine with other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.
Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly brown.