A meatloaf with the homey flavors of tomato paste and garlic salt.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 15 ounces dry bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, tomato paste, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic salt and seasoning salt until well mixed. Shape into a loaf and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until no longer pink.