A chilled combo of garbanzo beans, tomatoes, green bell peppers, and other flavors of summer!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
In a bowl, toss together the garbanzo beans, roma tomato, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice. Cover, and chill until serving.