Fresh cilantro and parsley make this stew beautiful and delicious. Fish and bowtie pasta are added to a brightly seasoned stock of tomatoes, cinnamon, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Ready in minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cubed
- 3 ounces dry pasta
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
In a large pot over medium heat, saute the garlic and onions in the olive oil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the tomatoes with liquid, water, parsley and cilantro. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, cinnamon, paprika and fish. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add the pasta and simmer for an additional 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Season with salt to taste and ground black pepper.