Give grilled chicken a Mediterranean flair with this flavorful marinade accented with sun-dried tomatoes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag. Add chicken and turn bag gently to coat chicken with marinade
Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade and discard the marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat 6-7 minutes per side or until done.
Approximate Grilling Times for Chicken and Poultry