A delicious orzo pasta dish with fresh tomatoes, feta cheese, and pine nuts. Tossed together with Lindsay® Spanish Olives and fresh basil and parsley, enjoy it warm or cold.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta, cooked as package directs and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar Lindsay® Spanish Olives Stuffed with Pimiento, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; saute for 3 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomatoes, olives, feta, pine nuts, lemon juice, basil, and parsley. Heat through. Season with salt and pepper.