Chicken breast chunks flavored with bacon, artichoke hearts and herbs in a tomato sauce all over a steaming bowl of linguine.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast half, cooked and diced
- salt to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup pitted black olives
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
Season chicken with salt. Stir chicken with bacon in a large skillet or saucepan. Add tomatoes and rosemary, and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in feta cheese, olives and artichoke hearts and cook until heated through. Toss with fresh cooked pasta and serve warm. Garnished with extra feta if desired.