A delicious blend of greens, olives, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes tossed with pasta. Delicious and satisfying.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fusilli pasta
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup pitted, chopped green olives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in pasta, cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Place chard in a microwave safe bowl. Fill bowl about 1/2 full with water. Cook on High in the microwave 5 minutes, until limp; drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, green olives, and garlic. Mix in the chard. Cook and stir until tender. Toss with pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.