Shell pasta, imitation crab (or lobster meat), and black olives are blended with a unique dressing of Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, hot sauce, mayonnaise, and Catalina dressing. Cubed Cheddar completes this delightful dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups dried small pasta shells
- 3 cups imitation crab or lobster meat
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed Cheddar cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and place pasta in a large bowl. Stir in crabmeat, celery, and olives. Mix in mayonnaise, Catalina dressing, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and Dijon. Stir in Cheddar cheese, cover, and chill at least 1 hour.