Shrimp, garlic, white wine and pasta make an unbeatable combination served with crumbled feta and capers. Try this savory seafood dish with crunchy bread sticks, a leafy green salad and cold glasses of sparkling Nestea!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces raw small shrimp
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Linguini
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, lightly warmed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Capers
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink. Stir in olives.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with pesto in medium bowl. Serve topped with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and capers.