Smoked turkey breast tucked inside focaccia bread with feta cheese, cucumber, and tomato gets a winning finish with Lindsay® Olivada spread and a drizzle of Italian or Caesar salad dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 (4-x6-inch) focaccia bread pieces, split horizontally
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Lindsay® Olivada, any flavor
- 2 tablespoons light Caesar or Italian salad dressing
To assemble sandwiches, top focaccia bottoms with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes, cucumber, Feta and Olivada, dividing equally. Drizzle with dressing. Top with focaccia tops. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 4 hours.