Tuna is anything but ordinary in this Mediterranean-inspired salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1/8 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 red tomato cut into wedges
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
On 2 individual serving plates evenly divide the salad ingredients.
In a small bowl whisk together the 5 salad dressing ingredients and drizzle evenly over each salad.