Spice up your Memorial Day with this delicious chicken grilled with Cajun seasonings!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
In a large bowl, blend the Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, brown sugar, and ketchup. Place the chicken in the bowl, and coat thoroughly with the sauce mixture. Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Heat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
Discard the marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side on the prepared grill, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Approximate Grilling Times for Chicken and Poultry