This unique Mexican contemporary cuisine crab-mix is made with surimi (imitation crabmeat) and spicy peppers. Serve with sushi or with crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 5 pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- salt to taste
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
In a large bowl, use your hands to mix together the imitation crabmeat, onion, serrano peppers, jalapeno peppers, and cream cheese. Season with salt and some of the liquid from the pickled jalapenos if desired. Form the mixture into a ball, and roll in chopped cilantro. Refrigerate until serving.