Spicy and cheesy -- the perfect dip for tortilla chips!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (11.25 ounce) cans chili beef soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, blend the chili beef soup and taco sauce. Bring to a gentle boil and remove from heat.
Transfer chili beef soup and taco sauce mixture to an 8x8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with black olives and onion. Top with Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
Cook in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.