My mother asks me to make this all the time for small parties. Note: the more hot pepper the hotter it gets. Serve with tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 3 avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine mashed avocados, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, and lime juice. Mix well, cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.