Boxed macaroni and cheese spiced up with nacho cheese dip and salsa.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 (7.25 ounce) packages dry macaroni and cheese
- 15 ounces nacho cheese dip
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion flakes until beef is browned. Drain.
In a large saucepan, cook the macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the meat and onion mixture, nacho cheese dip, salsa and green chiles. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, or until heated through.