Angel's Mexican Pizza is made with ground beef, two cheeses and plenty of Mexican style toppings. Ole!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Mix in the refried beans; set aside.
Spread the beef mixture evenly on two tortillas. Top each tortilla with a second tortilla. Place even amounts of Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese on top of the second tortillas. Place the tortillas onto a large baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
Remove from oven and top with sour cream, tomato, avocado, black olives and green onions. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve warm.