Cauliflower and chicken are cooked in coconut milk and seasoned with curry in this rich, creamy dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until tender. Mix in the chicken, and cook 10 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Mix the cauliflower and curry powder into the skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.