A WONDERFUL chocolate recipe, made in the microwave. When hot, add a scoop of ice cream! HEAVENLY!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup milk
In 9x13 inch microwave-safe cake dish, melt the margarine and 1/4 cup cocoa together. Stir in the eggs. Mix in the 2 cups sugar, flour, nuts and vanilla.
Bake in microwave oven on high, for 11 minutes, rotating dish after 5 minutes. Remove from microwave and sprinkle marshmallows on top.
To make the frosting: In microwave-safe bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and milk. Cook in microwave for 2 minutes, stir and pour over cake.