Crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges, and cherry pie filling are stirred together and folded into whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. This sweet and yummy filling is then piled into a pre-baked crust and chilled overnight. This recip
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping.
In a separate bowl, mix together pineapple, oranges and cherry pie filling. Gently fold mixture into condensed milk mixture.
Pour entire mixture into pie crusts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.