In this recipe making two pies, graham cracker crusts are filled with a creamy pineapple and pecan mixture made with sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Blend together the cream cheese and condensed milk; gently fold in the whipped topping.
Stir in the crushed pineapple and pecans; pour into pie crusts and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.