This recipe makes two luscious pies that are so easy to make. Stir together chopped pecans, maraschino cherries, condensed milk and crushed pineapple. Spoon into baked pie shells and chill before serving to raves.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells, baked and cooled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, pecans, cherries, condensed milk, and pineapple. Mix well, then gently fold in whipped topping until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
Pour mixture into pie shells. Chill before serving. Garnish with chopped cherries and pecans if desired.