Classic chocolate chip bars with a chocolate and pecan frosting melted onto the top.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package HERSHEY®'S MINI KISSES™ Milk Chocolate Baking Pieces, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl; beat in flour. Stir in 3/4 cup baking pieces and 1/4 cup pecans; spread evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup baking pieces over top. Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate softens. Spread evenly with knife. Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans over top; press gently. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. 16 squares.