Satisfy a crowd with these single-serve cakes. They're an easy twist on an old favorite.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (20 ounce) cans DOLE® Pineapple Slices
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow or pineapple-flavored cake mix
- Red raspberries or maraschino cherries
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Stir together melted margarine and brown sugar. Evenly divide sugar mixture into 3-inch greased muffin cups. Arrange pineapple over sugar mixture.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing water with reserved juice. Evenly pour batter into muffin cups.
Bake at 350 degrees F. 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter. Place raspberries in center of pineapple slices.