A tangy tuna treat that my family loves to eat. It's fast, easy and the tuna can be substituted with chicken...ummmm!
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups American cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Add tuna, black ground pepper, salt, onion, green bell pepper, milk and soup to noodles; mix. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and top with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is a golden brown; serve.