A hot and spicy black eyed pea concoction straight from the hot and spicy South. The longer it chills, the bolder it tastes.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas
- 1 cup diced green chili peppers
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced jalapeno chile pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pimento peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
In a mixing bowl, combine the black-eyed peas, green chili pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, pimento, garlic and Italian-style dressing. Chill the mixture overnight.