A homemade graham cracker crust is slathered with a sweetened whipped topping and cream cheese mixture, and covered with a yummy chocolate and butterscotch pudding combo. Finish this delightful pie with whipped topping and a sprinkling of shaved chocolate
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
Thoroughly blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter. Press firmly in bottom of 9x13 inch pan.
Blend together half the whipped topping, 3/4 cup sugar, and softened cream cheese. Spread mixture on top of crust.
Whip together the puddings and milk and spread on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.