Enhance the grilled flavor of vegetables with this lightly sweet and spicy blend of seasonings. Simply toss vegetables with seasoning mixture. Grill and enjoy! Serve with poultry, meat or fish.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® California Style Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
Mix brown sugar with herb and spices; set aside. Place vegetables in large bowl or pan. Drizzle oil over vegetables; toss to coat. Add half the seasoning mixture; toss to coat. Repeat process until vegetables are well covered.
Place vegetables directly on preheated grill or large broiler pan. Grill or broil over medium heat until vegetables are fork-tender, about 10 minutes; turning frequently.