Lots and lots of terrific herbs are whisked into this delightful vinegar and oil marinade. There 's rosemary, oregano, basil, and marjoram as well as all the herbs secreted away in the Italian seasoning mix that 's added. Fresh veggies - your choice - a
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- mixed fresh vegetables
Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, garlic, basil and marjoram.
Pour dressing over vegetables, toss and chill for at least 4 hours. Drain by serving with a slotted spoon.