The ultimate brownie! Prize winner at the county fair. These are awesome to eat frozen too!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup instant mocha mint coffee powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Stir in cream cheese. Add eggs one at a time, then add the milk and mix until well blended. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and instant coffee powder. Stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
Spread evenly into prepared baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and spread over the top of the brownies. After the brownies are cool, cut into squares.