I found it! Thought you might love it as much as we do. It is buttery and rich with chocolate, coffee and nuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Stir together the flour, cocoa, coffee crystals and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in the dry ingredients just until blended. Stir in the pecans. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets and roll in confectioners' sugar while still warm. Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.