Reminiscent of a chunky Tapenade, this olive dipper has a tangy vinaigrette base.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chopped black olives
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together olives, green chilies, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, and seasoned salt. Cover, and chill overnight. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Homemade Salsa Secrets