A little less fat than regular peanut butter cookies.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup reduced fat margarine
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
Mix margarine, peanut butter, sugar and egg. Stir in baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
Chill dough for several hours or overnight.
Roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place 3 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten crisscross style with a fork dipped in flour or sugar.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).