A quick and yummy combination of zucchini, refrigerated crescent rolls, and eggs -- tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Unroll crescent rolls, and press into a 9 inch pie pan, covering sides and bottom.
Melt margarine in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the zucchini and onion until tender. Season with parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper. Remove skillet form heat, and mix in the eggs and cheese.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Cool 10 minutes before serving.