First, ladyfingers are arranged in a 9x13-inch pan. Then chilled cherry, lime and orange gelatins are cut into cubes, and folded into a sweet concoction of lemon gelatin, pineapple juice and whipped cream. This heavenly filling is then mounded into the pr
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
Prepare cherry, lime, and orange gelatin according to package directions. Chill each flavor in an 8x8 or 9x9 inch square pan, until firm.
In a medium bowl, mix lemon gelatin with sugar and pineapple juice. Chill until partially set. In a large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in lemon gelatin mixture. Cut cherry, lime, and orange gelatin into 1 inch cubes, and gently fold into whipped cream mixture.
Line a 9x13 inch pan with lady fingers. Spread gelatin mixture into pan. Chill overnight.
Baking pie is a rather straightforward technique, but a few tips can only help to make your pies come out looking and tasting perfect!