Bobbie sez: Good cookies!
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 9 cups rolled oats
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 pound candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and the butter. Add in the eggs and mix well.
Mix in the vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda, and peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
Add in the oatmeal one cup at a time and mix well. Lastly, stir in the chocolate chips and M & Ms by hand. Form dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 12 - 15 minutes.