Muenster and longhorn cheeses top corn tortillas stuffed with shredded chicken, sour cream and green chilies to make these the creamiest enchiladas ever.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup green chile peppers, diced
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (3 pound) roasted chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces shredded Colby longhorn cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Muenster cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the soup, sour cream and green chiles. Mix together and pour a small amount of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Lay out tortillas. Put a scoop of the mixture and a few spoonfuls of shredded chicken inside each tortilla and roll them all up.
Place tortillas in baking dish and pour the remaining sour cream mixture over all. Top with shredded cheeses and chopped green onion. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.