These are great for gifts, wrap rolls in cellophane and tie with ribbon! Also a hit at cookie exchanges! They are very colorful and festive-looking!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pound rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Melt the chocolate squares and margarine together. Stir in the vanilla and the pinch salt.
Beat the egg white and slowly add the confectioners' sugar. Blend well. Stir in the chocolate mixture, the marshmallows and the chopped nuts. Blend well. Shape mixture into a log shape and roll firmly in the graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate. Slice log when ready to serve.