Chocolate walnut goodies!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl mix all ingredients at medium speed, except walnuts and confectioners' sugar, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
Stir in walnuts.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls, 1/2 inch apart, onto cookie sheets.
Bake 10 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool. Spinkle with confectioners' sugar.