The sweetness of brown sugar and pineapple juice is tempered by whiskey and other ingredients in this exciting glaze for meats.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
In a medium saucepan, place onion powder, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, pineapple juice, whiskey, brown sugar, beef bouillon and Worcestershire sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour over grilled meats as desired.