An exotic Lebanese dip consisting of pomegranate and walnuts. Serve with pita bread. Super fast and easy to prepare.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic, mashed into a paste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In the container of a food processor or blender, combine the olive oil, bread crumbs, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, cumin and red pepper flakes. Process until smooth. Serve with pita triangles.