Great enough to give to friends and good enough to have on hand at home for the family.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 5 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 cups corn flour
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup powdered buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
Measure all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a whisk or large spoon.
Divide into 10 portions of 1 1/2 cups each.
Directions For Making 10, four to five-inch Pancakes
1 Large Egg
3/4 cup Water
1-2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Multigrain Pancake Mix
1. Mix together egg, water, melted butter and vanilla in a medium-sized mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups Multigrain Pancake Mix and stir until blended.
3. Pour approx. 2 Tbsp. batter onto preheated nonstick griddle or frying pan. Cook pancakes and flip when bubbles appear around the edges. Cook until lightly browned on both sides. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been brought to you by SPLENDA®
All SPLENDA® recipes are developed, tested and - our favorite part - tasted by the SPLENDA® test kitchen team. Our complete team of cooking and baking experts, including nutritionists, chefs and food technologists work together to make sure:
Every recipe tastes great.
Every recipe works - every time.
Every recipe is good for the whole family.
Every recipe is documented with complete nutritional information.