Mushrooms are dressed up with red and green peppers and brushed with olive oil and lemon juice that 's infused with rosemary, thyme and garlic. Then they 're basted and grilled to perfection.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Thread mushrooms and peppers alternately on skewers.
In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Brush mushrooms and peppers with this flavored oil.
Brush grate with oil, and place kabobs on the grill. Baste frequently with oil mixture. Cook for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and thoroughly cooked.