Made with ground pork sausage and beef, veggies and mushrooms. Not your old-fashioned meatloaf - meatloaf with a twist!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine sausage, beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
Roll out mixture flat, 8 inches by 8 inches square. Spread 1/2 can of soup over meatloaf, roll up and seal edges. Place in a loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Add remaining soup and bake for another 20 minutes.