This is a great sandwich bread. Makes a great grilled cheese or Rueben sandwich! I like to form this bread in a round circle, and bake free form in the la cloche!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup rye flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select Basic or White Bread setting, and start the machine.