Chicken teams with seasoned stewed tomatoes and green beans in this wonderful, easy Italian meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen green beans
In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken and season with garlic, seasoning, hot pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Saute for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes. Add green beans and stir all together. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.