Pineapple, mandarin oranges, bananas, and lemon pudding blend together in this refreshing fruit salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 cup mandarin oranges with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Drain the juice from the pineapple and mandarin orange segments into a serving bowl. Whisk in the instant pudding until smooth. Stir in pineapple chunks, orange segments, banana and miniature marshmallows. Mix in pecans if using. Cover and refrigerate until serving.