This is a quick and easy chili cheese dip. I often double the recipe, it's so good and a crowd pleaser. Enjoy.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Spread cream cheese into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Layer chili, green chilis, and shredded cheese over the cream cheese.
Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve hot with the chips.