Colorful pepper slices are a beautiful and enticing topping for this simple, creamy tortilla chip dip
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
In a medium bowl, blend mayonnaise and cream cheese.
Spread the mayonnaise and cream cheese mixture evenly on the bottom of a medium serving dish. Layer with salsa, then Cheddar cheese. Top with green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper. Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.